Stainless Steel Free Float Round Rod Grate
- Calculated at Checkout
IMPORTANT SIZING NOTE: The grate upgrade options in this section are adjusted sizes, built to fit our standard fireboxes and frames bases. (For example, a standard 36 x 24" firebox or frame base would have a 33.5" x 23" grate. You would select the size of your base "example, 36x24" but the grate will actually be the adjusted size which is compatible with your unit. If you purchase a grate upgrade by itself without a base unit, you will still receive the adjusted grate size. If you want a grate that is actual size, 36x24" for example, please contact us for a custom invoice.
All grates come with welded channel tabs with holes for wire on two sides. If you do not want channel tabs, please contact us for a custom invoice.
Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate Features:
Our longest lasting grate design! "Free Float" means each grate rod rolls/spins independently in the grate frame which allows for the normal expansion and contraction of the material under heating and cooling combating warping. Easy to clean!
- An upgrade option for stainless and steel grills.
- Suitable for single or dual crank grills. If you are ordering a dual crank grill, please select the compatible dual grate size in the drop down menu of this listing.
- 304 Grade Rust Resistant Stainless
- TIG welded for ultimate rust resistance
- 3/8" solid rods set in a tube frame
Cleaning and care:
- Season with oil or grease prior to use to prevent sticking
- Rust resistant stainless is easy to clean with a stainless grill brush or pumice stone.
- Easily clean both top and bottom of the grate by rolling the rods to expose all angles from the top.
- Only use a grill brush with stainless bristles to clean. Otherwise you will deposit steel into your stainless grate and it will cause rust.
- If your grill is dual crank, please select the appropriate size in dual crank option in the drop down menu.
- ALL GRATES ARE DESIGNED TO FIT OUR GRILLS. GRATE SIZE IN LISTING IS NOT THE ACTUAL GRATE SIZE. EXAMPLE: OUR 36"x 24" REQUIRES A 33.5" by 23" GRATE. All OUR GRATES COME WITH OUR STANDARD 1.5"x.75" CHANNEL TABS. WE PRE CUT ALL ROUND STOCK TO FIT OUR GRILL SIZE. PLEASE NOTE IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THE GRATE MADE EXACT SIZE OF LISTING "EXAMPLE: 36" x 24" ADDITIOANL FEES APPLY AND WILL BE BILLED SEPERATLY.
- Custom sizes: If you want to purchase this grate for an existing unit we will need your existing grate dimensions to ensure fit.
- All grates are made to order and fall into our regular lead time. If you don’t see a size you need in the drop-down menu, please ask us! We can build custom sizes for an additional fee.