Stainless Steel Free Float Round Rod Grate Upgrade
- Calculated at Checkout
Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate Features:
Our longest lasting grate design! "Free Float" means each grate rod rolls/spins independently in the grate frame which allows for the normal expansion and contraction of the material under heating and cooling combating warping. Easy to clean!
- An upgrade option for stainless and steel grills.
- Suitable for single or dual crank grills. If you are ordering a dual crank grill, please select the compatible dual grate size in the drop down menu of this listing.
- 304 Marine Grade Rust Resistant Stainless
- TIG welded for ultimate rust resistance
- 3/8" solid rods set in a tube frame
Cleaning and care:
- Season with oil or grease prior to use to prevent sticking
- Rust resistant stainless is easy to clean with a stainless grill brush or pumice stone.
- Easily clean both top and bottom of the grate by rolling the rods to expose all angles from the top.
- Only use a grill brush with stainless bristles to clean. Otherwise you will deposit steel into your stainless grate and it will cause rust.
- If your grill is dual crank, please select the appropriate size in dual crank option in the drop down menu.
- ALL GRATES ARE DESIGNED TO FIT OUR GRILLS. GRATE SIZE IN LISTING IS NOT THE ACTUAL GRATE SIZE. EXAMPLE: 36"x 24" is 33.5" by 23". All OUR GRATES COME WITH OUR STANDARD 1.5"x.75" CHANNEL TABS.
- Custom sizes: If you want to purchase this grate for an existing unit we will need your existing grate dimensions to ensure fit.
- All grates are made to order and fall into our regular lead time. If you don’t see a size you need in the drop-down menu, please ask us! We can build custom sizes for an additional fee.