Stainless Santa Maria BBQ Grill Single Crank 3/16" Thick
- Calculated at Checkout
Stainless Freestanding Santa Maria Grill
100% Stainless residential sized portable grill, perfect for your weekend gathering or family dinner after a long day. True to traditional Santa Maria Style, this grill is ready to make those memories. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for functionality and durability. Stainless, for maximum longevity.
Why 304 Grade Stainless Steel? Because it can last a lifetime! This marine grade material is naturally rust resistant. That combined with our clean TIG welding assembly process makes this model a great choice for coastal or wet climates.
We also laser cut all of our stainless components. That's a very important step to maintain a pure stainless product that will remain rust free.
Each stainless grill is:
- 304 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Construction
- TIG Welded and built with laser cut components to ensure ultimate rust resistance.
- Laser cut parts to insure rust resistance and clean stainless appearance.
- Passivated to ensure that all welds are rust resistant.
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Our fully formed fireboxes and 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel (12" below and 20" above) to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean out a breeze.
- Round wheel with Ratchet crank for heavy loads. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height.
- Stainless expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Available in your choice of two durable firebox thickness options: 3/16" grills are equivalent to the thickness of 3 pennies.
- Non-marking, locking swivel caster tires
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Grill Specifications For: 30"x 24", 36 x 24"
- Grill Grate Options: Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Argentine V Grate or Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Tires: Non-marking locking swivel casters
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 5/8” thick solid bar
- Height Control Mechanism: Round wheel with Ratchet crank
- Finish: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Grill weight 30x24 434lbs, 36x24 464lbs, 48x24 583lbs, 60x24 702lbs, 72x24 821lbs.
We do not have any images of a stock free standing Santa Maria Grills. The only difference between the images and the grill you will receive is the guides and the removable grate. They will not be split. If you want the split guides and removable grate like the images please add our height adjustable rotisserie.
Important Care Information for Stainless Products:
- Clean your stainless grill grate with ONLY stainless grill brushes or pumice grill stones. (Use of steel cleaning products will cause rust on your stainless grill).
- If you use steel grill accessories (ie. grill baskets, cast iron pots, etc) store them away after use. (Leaving a steel product in contact with your stainless grill can transfer rust if moisture is involved).
Our stainless design has passed UL sanitation inspections in 2016. We have not keep the UL Listing current due to high yearly costs, but all of our stainless grills and grill grates can be UL, NSF, or Intertek Listed for commercial restaurant use, if needed, at customer expense. This is usually required for use in indoor installation for restaurants.