Stainless Argentine V Grate With Drip Pan
AUTOMATIC 15% GRILL WHEN ADDED TO CART
- ARG GRATES
- Calculated at Checkout
IMPORTANT SIZING NOTE: The grate upgrade options in this section are adjusted sizes, built to fit our standard fireboxes and frames bases. (For example, a standard 36 x 24" firebox or frame base would have a 33.5" x 23" grate. You would select the size of your base "example, 36x24" but the grate will actually be the adjusted size which is compatible with your unit. If you purchase a grate upgrade by itself without a base unit, you will still receive the adjusted grate size. If you want a grate that is actual size, 36x24" for example, please contact us for a custom invoice.
All grates come with welded channel tabs with holes for wire on two sides. If you do not want channel tabs, please contact us for a custom invoice.
Stainless Argentine V Grate Features:
An upgrade option for JD Fabrications Inc. stainless and steel grills. Suitable for single or dual crank grills. If your grill is dual crank, please select the appropriate size in dual crank option in the drop down menu.
- Ideal for fattier meats, prevents unwanted "flare ups"
- 304 Grade Rust Resistant Stainless
- TIG welded for ultimate rust resistance
- Frame constructed from 1-1/4” x 1/8” angle
- V Grate Channels: ¾” x 1/8” angle
- Sloping grate design channels grease into a front drip pan
- Removable drip pan slides off the front for easy cleaning
- The grate frame comes in one piece. The V grate sections are removable and are split into 2-3 segments depending on grate size. The drip pan is also removable.
Cleaning and care:
- Season with oil or grease prior to use to prevent sticking
- Rust resistant stainless is easy to clean with a stainless grill brush.
- Only use a grill brush with stainless bristles to clean. Otherwise you will deposit steel into your stainless grate and it will cause rust.
- If your grill is dual crank, please select the appropriate size in dual crank option in the drop down menu.
- ALL GRATES ARE DESIGNED TO FIT OUR GRILLS. GRATE SIZE IN LISTING IS NOT THE ACTUAL GRATE SIZE. EXAMPLE: 36"x 24" is 33.5" by 23". All OUR GRATES COME WITH OUR STANDARD 1.5"x.75" CHANNEL TABS.
- Custom sizes: If you want to purchase this grate for an existing unit we will need your existing grate dimensions to ensure fit.
- All grates are made to order and fall into our regular lead time. If you don’t see a size you need in the drop-down menu, please ask us! We can build custom sizes for an additional fee.