Santa Maria Single Crank Drop In Firebox, Steel 36"
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFLECT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES.
Traditional Santa Maria Style engineered for longevity. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for ultimate function!
Santa Maria Single Crank Countertop Drop In Firebox Steel Grill Features:
- Fully welded and engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind.
- Firebox comes with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides for stability and easy installation.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash cleanout a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Available in two durable firebox thickness options, 3/16" Grills are about the equivalent to the thickness of 3 pennies.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- Over sized compression spring provides tension to hold moderate loads. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height. Ratchet upgrades available for heavy loads.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
- Rest easy, all JD Fabrications grills are covered under our 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty. See warranty details under Warranty tab.
- Standard Dimensions: Length Range: 36 (Overall: 39” including lips) Standard Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Standard Firebox Height: approx 14". Custom sizes available.
- Firebox Thickness: 3/16"
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Steel Argentine V Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Installation: Suitable for islands constructed of solid brick
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 5/8” thick solid bar
- Height Control Mechanism: Ratchet
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
We can build to fit your existing counter opening. Additional fees apply. Contact us with your size for a quick quote!
Drop-In Firebox Grills are designed to be a dropped into hollow wall islands or masonry units. Select from our standard sizes or we can build to suit your existing counter opening. The counter top opening should be 1/2" larger than the selected grill size. For example, a 30" x 24" Drop-In Frame will require a 30-1/2" x 24-1/2" counter top opening. There is no bolting or gluing required. Simply drop the frame to your opening, and the grill will be supported by the 1-1/2" flanges around all four sides.