Santa Maria Single Crank Drop In Firebox, Stainless 3/16"
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFLECT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES.
Traditional Santa Maria Style engineered for longevity. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for ultimate function! Stainless Counter-top Drop In styles provide a sleek, classy look to your outdoor kitchen island!
Santa Maria Single Crank Counter-top Drop In Firebox Stainless Grill Features:
- Fully welded and engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind.
- All 304 Stainless Steel material for marine grade protection against the elements. Not all stainless is created equal!
- TIG welded with laser cut components for maximum rust-resistance.
- Easy Installation. Firebox comes with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides for easy installation.
- Available in two durable firebox thickness options, 3/16" and 1/4". 3/16" grills are about the equivalent to the thickness of 3 pennies. 1/4" is equivalent to about the thickness of 4 pennies.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean out a breeze with a hand shovel. Each side functions independently.
- Round wheel with Ratchet crank. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height.
- Stainless expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- Passivated welds to insure stainless is restored to its passive state after welding.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Minimal Assembly Required: round hand wheel
- Standard Dimensions: Length Range: 30-72” (Overall Range: 33”-75” including lips) Standard Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Standard Firebox Height: Approx 14". Custom sizes available.
- Firebox Thickness: 3/16" or 1/4"
- Grill Grate Options: Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Dual Stainless Argentine V Grate or Dual Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate, or Stainless Griddle Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Installation: Suitable for hollow wall islands or masonry units.
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 5/8” thick solid bar
- Height Control Mechanism: 1" Diameter Round wheel with Ratchet crank for heavy loads
- Finish: Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Custom Sizes: We can build to fit your existing counter opening. Additional fees apply. Contact us with your size for a quick quote!
Drop-In Firebox Grills are designed to be a dropped into hollow wall islands. Select from our standard sizes or we can build to suit your existing counter opening. The counter top opening should be 1/2" larger than the selected grill size. For example, a 48" x 24" Drop-In Frame will require a 48-1/2" x 24-1/2" counter top opening. There is no bolting or gluing required. Simply drop the frame to your opening, and the grill will be supported by the 1-1/2" flanges around all four sides.