Santa Maria Dual Crank Drop In Frame, Stainless
- Dual Drop In Frame
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFELCT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES.
Traditional Santa Maria Style! Engineered by Santa Maria natives for ultimate function! Stainless units provide a sleek, classy look to your outdoor kitchen island!
Santa Maria Dual Crank Countertop Drop In Frame Stainless Grill Features:
- Fully welded and engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind.
- All 304 Stainless Steel material for marine grade protection against the elements. Not all stainless is created equal!
- TIG welded with laser cut components for maximum rust-resistance.
- Easy Installation. Our frames come with 2.5” outward facing lips on all sides for easy installation.
- Dual Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel (12" below and 20" above the rim) to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash cleanout a breeze. Each side functions independently.
- Dual Round wheels with Ratchet cranks. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height.
- Stainless expanded (diamond) cooking grates for form and function. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Minimal Assembly Required: Round hand wheels
- Standard Dimensions: Length Range: 48-72” (Overall Range: 51”-75” including lips) Standard Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips)
- Custom Sizes available.
- Grill Grate Options: Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grates comes stock. Or upgrade to Dual Stainless Argentine V Grates or Dual Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grates. Or any combinatin of two. *Round Rod Grate upgrade is pictured.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Installation: Suitable for islands constructed of solid brick
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 5/8” thick solid bar
- Height Control Mechanism: Round wheel with Ratchet crank for heavy loads
- Finish: Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Custom Sizes: We can build to fit your existing counter opening. Additional fees apply. Contact us with you size for a quick quote!
Drop-In Frame Grills are designed to be a dropped into masonry units constructed of solid brick. Select from our standard sizes or we can build to suit your existing counter opening. The counter top opening should be 1/2" larger than the selected grill size. For example, a 30" x 24" Drop-In Frame will require a 30-1/2" x 24-1/2" counter top opening. There is no bolting or gluing required. Simply drop the frame to your opening, and the grill will be supported by the 2-1/2" flanges around all four sides.
Depending on the size of the grill, we recommend the brick floor be built approx. 14"-16" from grill rim to brick floor. This offers optimal temperature ranges for most wood fires. If using solely charcoal the firebox can be shallower.