Santa Maria Dual Crank Drop In Firebox, Steel
- Dual Bucket
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFLECT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES.
Traditional Santa Maria Style engineered for longevity. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for ultimate function!
Dual Crank Countertop Drop In Firebox Grill Features:
- Fully welded and engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind.
- Easy Installation. Firebox comes with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides for stability and easy installation.
- firebox thickness 1/4" equivalent to about the thickness of 4 pennies.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- Dual Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash cleanout a breeze with a hand shovel. Each side functions independently.
- Over-sized compression springs provides tension to hold moderate loads. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height. Dual Ratchet upgrades available for heavy loads.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grates for form and function. Season just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Minimal Assembly Required: round hand wheels
- Standard Dimensions: Standard Length Range: 48-72” (Overall Range: 51”-75” including lips) Standard Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Standard Firebox Height: Approx 14". Custom sizes available.
- Firebox Thickness: 1/4".
- Dual split grates, can be split 50/50 or 2/3.
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grates comes stock. Or upgrade to Dual Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grates, Steel Argentine V Grates, Stainless Argentine V Grates, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grates.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Installation: Suitable for islands constructed of solid brick
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bars: 5/8” thick solid bars
- Height Control Mechanisms: Round wheels with Ratchet Cranks
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
- Firebrick lined bottom
- Grill weight 48x24 568lbs, 60x24 687lbs, 72x24 756lbs
Custom Sizes: We can build to fit your existing counter opening. Additional fees apply. Contact us with your size for a quick quote!
Drop-In Firebox Grills are designed to be a dropped into hollow wall islands. Select from our standard sizes or we can build to suit your existing counter opening. The counter top opening should be 1/2" larger than the selected grill size. For example, a 48" x 24" Drop-In Frame will require a 48-1/2" x 24-1/2" counter top opening. There is no bolting or gluing required. Simply drop the frame to your opening, and the grill will be supported by the 1-1/2" flanges around all four sides.