Santa Maria Dual Crank Drop In Firebox, Stainless
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFELCT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES.
Traditional Santa Maria Style. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for ultimate function. Stainless Drop In Styles provide a sleek, classy look in your outdoor kitchen island.
Santa Maria Dual Crank Countertop Drop In Firebox Stainless Grill Features:
- Fully welded and engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind!
- All 304 Stainless Steel material for marine grade protection against the elements. Not all stainless is created equal!
- TIG welded with laser cut components for maximum rust-resistance.
- Easy Installation. Firebox comes with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides which makes installation a breeze.
- Available in two durable firebox thickness options, 3/16" and 1/4". 3/16" grills are about the equivalent to the thickness of 3 pennies. 1/4" is equivalent to about the thickness of 4 pennies.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- Dual Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash cleanout a breeze with a hand shovel. Each side functions independently.
- Dual Round wheels with Ratchet cranks. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height.
- Stainless expanded (diamond) cooking grates for form and function. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Minimal Assembly Required: round hand wheels
- Standard Dimensions: Length Range: 48-72” (Overall Range: 51”-75” including lips) Standard Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Standard Firebox Height: Approx 14". Custom sizes available.
- Firebox Thickness: 3/16" or 1/4"
- Grill Grate Options: Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grates comes stock. Or upgrade to Dual Stainless Argentine V Grates or Dual Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grates, or Stainless Griddle Grates. Or any combinatin of two.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Installation: Suitable for hollow wall islands or masonry units.
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 5/8” thick solid bar
- Height Control Mechanism: Dual Round wheels with Ratchet cranks for heavy loads
- Finish: Grade 304 Stainless Steel
Custom Sizes Available! We can build to fit your existing counter opening. Additional fees apply. Contact us with your size for a quick quote!
Drop-In Firebox Grills are designed to be a dropped into hollow wall islands or masonry units constructed of brick. Select from our standard sizes or we can build to suit your existing counter opening. The counter top opening should be 1/2" larger than the selected grill size. For example, a 48" x 24" Drop-In Frame will require a 48-1/2" x 24-1/2" counter top opening. There is no bolting or gluing required. Simply drop the frame to your opening, and the grill will be supported by the 1-1/2" flanges around all four sides.