Santa Maria - Argentine Style Portable Stainless Grill - Dual Crank 72" x 24"
AUTOMATIC 10% GRILL WHEN ADDED TO CART
- Calculated at Checkout
- Fully welded and engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind.
- All 304 Stainless Steel material for marine grade protection against the elements. Not all stainless is created equal!
- TIG welded with 308 grade or higher filler metal.
- laser cut components for maximum rust-resistance and clean appearance.
- Passivated welds to insure stainless is restored to its passive state after welding.
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Our fully formed fireboxes and 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel (12" below and 20" above) to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean out a breeze.
- Round wheel with Ratchet crank for heavy loads. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height.
- Stainless expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Available in your choice of two durable firebox thickness options: 1/4" grills are equivalent to the thickness of 4 pennies.
- Non-marking, locking swivel caster tires
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
- Grill Grate Options: Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Argentine V Grate or Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Dual Crank 60%/40% split
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Tires: Non-marking locking swivel casters
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 3/4” thick solid bar
- Height Control Mechanism: Round wheel with Ratchet crank
- Finish: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Firebrick Lined bottom
- Grill weight 72x24 871lbs.
Important Care Information for Stainless Products:
- Clean your stainless grill grate with ONLY stainless grill brushes or pumice grill stones. (Use of steel cleaning products will cause rust on your stainless grill).
- If you use steel grill accessories (ie. grill baskets, cast iron pots, etc) store them away after use. (Leaving a steel product in contact with your stainless grill can transfer rust if moisture is involved).
Our stainless design has passed UL sanitation inspections in 2016. We have not keep the UL Listing current due to high yearly costs, but all of our stainless grills and grill grates can be UL, NSF, or Intertek Listed for commercial restaurant use, if needed, at customer expense. This is usually required for use in indoor installation for restaurants.
I had been wanting to upgrade my grill and researched different options over the last couple of years (Englebrecht, AZgrill, Lonestar, Sunterra). I finally pulled the trigger and could not be happier with this grill. The price, options (Stainless, log starter, firebrick, etc) and the great communication with the owners all reinforced the decision. I have cooked on it multiple times in the last couple of weeks an could not be happier with this grill. Cant recommend this highly enough.