Santa Maria - Argentine Style Drop In Steel Frame 36" x 24"
AUTOMATIC 15% GRILL WHEN ADDED TO CART
- Calculated at Checkout
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind!
- Easy Installation. Our frames come with 2.5” outward facing lips on all sides for easy installation.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel (12" below and 20" above the rim) to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash cleanout a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Ratchet Crank capable of handling 250 + lbs.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
- Rest easy, all JD Fabrications grills are covered under our 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty. See warranty details under Warranty tab.
- Pull the grill of the pallet and ready to install. No assembly.
- Standard Dimensions: Length Range: 36" (Overall Range: 41” including lips) Standard Width: 24” (Overall 29” including lips)
- Custom Dimensions available.
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Steel Argentine V Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Installation: Suitable for islands constructed of solid brick
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 5/8” thick solid bar
- Height Control Mechanism: Round wheel with Ratchet
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
- We can build to fit your existing counter opening. Additional fees apply. Contact us with your size for a quick quote!
Drop-In Frame Grills are designed to be a dropped into masonry units constructed of solid brick. Select from our standard sizes or we can build to suit your existing counter opening. The counter top opening should be 1/2" larger than the selected grill size. For example, a 30" x 24" Drop-In Frame will require a 30-1/2" x 24-1/2" counter top opening. There is no bolting or gluing required. Simply drop the frame to your opening, and the grill will be supported by the 2-1/2" flanges around all four sides.
Depending on the size of the grill, we recommend the brick floor be built approx. 14"-16" from grill rim to brick floor. This offers optimal temperature ranges for most wood fires. If using solely charcoal the firebox can be shallower.