Santa Maria - Argentine Style Drop In Steel Firebox - Dual Crank 72" x 24"
- 800.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- Fully welded and engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind.
- Firebox comes with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides for stability and easy installation.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash cleanout a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Firebox thickness 1/4" equivalent to about the thickness of 4 pennies.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- Ratchet Crank achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
- Rest easy, all JD Fabrications grills are covered under our 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty. See warranty details under Warranty tab.
Minimal Assembly Required: Round hand wheel
- Standard Dimensions: Length Range: 48-72” (Overall Range: 51”-75” including lips) Standard Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Standard Firebox Height: approx 14". Custom sizes available.
- Firebox Thickness: 1/4"
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Steel Argentine V Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Installation: Suitable for islands constructed of solid brick
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Height Control Mechanism: Round Wheel with Ratchet Crank
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
- Firebrick lined bottom
- Grill weight 72x24 791lbs
Custom Sizes: We can build to fit your existing counter opening. Additional fees apply. Contact us with your size for a quick quote!
Drop-In Firebox Grills are designed to be a dropped into hollow wall islands. Select from our standard sizes or we can build to suit your existing counter opening. The counter top opening should be 1/2" larger than the selected grill size. For example, a 30" x 24" Drop-In Frame will require a 30-1/2" x 24-1/2" counter top opening. There is no bolting or gluing required. Simply drop the frame to your opening, and the grill will be supported by the 1-1/2" flanges around all four sides.