Santa Maria Argentine Hybrid BBQ Grill 36" x 24"
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Limited Modifications can be made to this grill.
- 36" x 24" firebox
- Overall dimension including cutting boards 63" by 30"
- 3/16" thick firebox and door
- Fully welded construction
- Height adjustment: 5/8 solid rolled round wheel. Round material is more ergonomic than flat bar that competitors use.
- Crank mechanism: Ratchet crank can hold over 250 lbs
- Adjustable Height: Our grate will travel from the floor of the grill to the top crank bar giving you 32 inches of adjustable grate.
- Grate: 30" x 20" Steel Argentine grate. Can be upgraded to stainless Argentine.
- Air Craft grade wire with U bolts. Not aluminum clamps that become weak/loose with heat.
- Cutting Boards: 2 food grade stainless cutting boards. Our cutting boards can be removed from grill for storage or cleaning. Our competitors use steel cutting boards that cant be cleaned and will rust overtime.
- Legs: Fully welded tube legs that are welded to the bottom of the firebox. Our legs are not a bolted together cart that the grill just sits on.
- Front Opening: Our front opening is reinforced with braces to stop the side walls from warping.
- Firebrick: All 3 walls and firebox bottom are lined with split firebrick. They can easily be removed and replaced if ever needed.
- Front Door: Our front door is reinforced with 1.5" x 1" 1/8th thick tube. This gives the front door structure and shape. A lot of our competitors use a flat sheet of material.
- Casters: 4 non-marking swivel casters with lock brakes.
- Assemble: Install 4 casters takes approximately 5 minutes no tools required and install cutting boards 8 @ 3/8" nuts socket or wrench required takes few minutes.
- Made in USA