RICO RANCHERO Argentine Grill
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFLECT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES
RICO RANCHERO Freestanding Argentine Grill
A modern spin on a traditional Argentine cooking style. This grill is the next generation of functionality and longevity. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for functionality and durability. Built like a tank, this grill will be handed down for generations. Don't be fooled by outsourced imitations!
Argentine grills feature a brasero used to burn logs down to embers. The hot embers are then raked under the cooking grates, and are accessible by a front opening.
- Heavy duty construction, engineered with your best interest in mind. Firebox is 3/16” steel lined on 3 sides with protective firebrick.
- Rust Resistant 304 Marine Grade Stainless Steel Construction. TIG Welded and laser cut components for maximum rust resistance.
- Available in Single and Dual Crank Configurations. (Dual Crank is pictured)
- Height adjustable grate system can be easily adjusted by a hand crank to achieve perfect cooking temperatures. Never burn your food again.
- Stainless Argentine V Grates with removable front drip pan. V grates are ideal for fattier meats, sloping slightly forward to allow fat and grease to roll forward into a drip pan. This prevents unwanted “flare ups”.
- Brasero or wood box, is cross bent for utmost durability. Situated on the side for single crank configuration and center for dual crank configuration, it is used to burn logs down to embers, as in Argentine tradition. The embers fall through the brasero grate onto the bottom of the firebox underneath. The embers can be raked under the cooking grates for a longer, slower cook.
- Fold down front door(s) allows easy access to tend to your fuel source. Integrated heat deflectors. Grease-able hinges mean you’ll never have to worry about the door getting sticky over time.
- Freestanding, portable unit with locking swivel caster tires make movement a breeze! . *Casters are not pictured, but are included.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in America, one at a time, never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best quality grills on the market.
- Firebox Thickness: 3/16”, lined with firebrick on 3 sides
- Sizes: 60x28", 72x28"', 84x28"
- Grill Grate: Stainless Argentine V Grate
- Brasero: Removable, freestanding (side for single crank, center for dual crank)
- Tires: Locking swivel caster tires
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable wire clamps
- Front Door(s): Fold Down with integrated heat deflectors and grease able hinges (dual doors come with dual crank configuration)
- Height control mechanism(s): Round Wheel with Ratchet Crank for heavier loads
- Finish: 304 Marine Grade Stainless