PRIMAL Santa Maria Argentinian BBQ Grill
- Calculated at Checkout
Key Benefits of JD Fabrications Grills
- Built to Last and Impress with Heavy Gauge Materials. We don’t mess around.
- Elegant and Traditional Design Options to Fit Your Space
- Portable Styles with HD Casters for Maneuverability
- Drop In Styles with Flanged Lips for Easy Countertop Installation
- Easy Grate Height Adjustment with Ratchet System For Heavy Grate Loads
- Firebrick Lined Firebox Styles for Longevity, Fuel Savings, Heat Retention and Distribution
- Simple Operation for Delicious Results Every Time
- Strong, Four-Sided Open Airflow Design
- Easy Top Cleanout, eliminating doors that will warp and drop ash
- Stainless Models are High Grade 304 Stainless & Fully Passivated for Ultimate Rust Resistance
- Steel Models are Finished with Heat Resistant Paint Coating Rated at 1400 Degrees F, Continuous, & Up to 2000 Degrees F, Intermittent.
- Your Choice Cooking Grates-Argentine V Grate, Free Float Round Rod, Expanded Diamond, Griddle
- Height Adjustable Rotisserie Options Feature a Centered Spit Rod
- NEW! Deluxe Options-Enjoy a Bundle of Customer Favorites at Cost Savings
- Incredibly Versatile- Fueled by Wood and/or Charcoal, with Gas Assist Option
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
The PRIMAL Santa Maria Argentine BBQ Grill Pit combines both modern stainless architecture and rustic design.
What is Corten? Corten steel is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. It's often used as an ornamental feature in modern architecture, notably on many Starbucks stores. It has increased resistance to atmospheric corrosion when compared to other steels. It resists the corrosive effects of rain, snow, ice, fog, and other meteorological conditions by forming a coating of dark brown oxidation over the metal, which inhibits deeper penetration and negates the need for painting and costly rust-prevention maintenance over the years. In simple terms the steel is allowed to rust and that rust forms a protective coating that slows the rate of future corrosion. Color will change and develop over time!
- Your choice of specialty cooking grate options! Choose from 1) Precisely sloped Stainless Argentine Grill grate with drip pan for catching fat drippings. Use for basting! Eliminates flare ups. Or 2) Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate that offers the easiest cleaning and maximum warp resistance/longevity.
- Upper stainless steel free float round rod warming/resting rack. Rest your finished steaks, set a tray to offload finished items, keep warm.
- Uniquely designed Corten weathering steel base. Corten material is not only cool to look at, it forms a protective patina instead of a destructive rust.
- Upper Stainless Frame, sets into corten firebox base. Note: Frame can be used later as a countertop drop in should your needs evolve.
- The fully brick lined firebox helps retrain heat and cuts down fuel usage.
- Height Adjustable Rotisserie included! Comes with an 85 lb electric motor, rotisserie motor bracket, stainless hexagon spit rod, and heavy duty stainless spit forks. Rotisserie components are completely removable.
- Type 304 Stainless upper grill
- Split guides that can accept a stainless rotisserie with JD Fabrications custom brackets
- Stainless Argentine Grate with drip pan or Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate
- Upper stainless round rod warming rack
- Stainless Round wheel with spokes and Stainless ratchet crank mechanism
- Heavy 3/16" Corten Plate steel lower firebox
- Firebrick lined walls and bottom floor
- Large non marking casters with lock brakes
- Aircraft grade wire