Stainless Drop In Frames
Top quality, USA Made, Santa Maria Style BBQ Grills. JD Fabrications is family owned and operated by Central Coast natives who have spent their entire lives cooking over an open fire with wood and charcoal. We have designed tried and true, functional designs that we use personally, setting the standard for longevity and durability. JD Fabrications grills feature thick, quality materials, and are equipped with reinforced side walls or frame, ideal firebox depth for ultimate ventilation, and a height adjustable grate system.
Always personal service, no middlemen, no hassle. We stand by our designs, just check out our unbiased happy customer reviews! Only direct sales grill company for highest quality grills at most reasonable price. These are artisan products, not lightweight mass produced junk. We direct manufacturer every grill we sell to order, then ship to your curb!
- Drop In Frame Style for compatibility with masonry/firebrick type outdoor kitchen islands
- Easy installation, designed to drop right in to your existing counter opening
- Supported to hang in the opening by four flange lips, no bolting, mortar, or gluing required.
- Fully welded, Four sided frame for maximum heat resistance
- Thick, 3/16” Angle Frame Construction.
- Ideal leg depth for perfect ventilation
- Extreme strength makes them much more durable than competition
- Height adjustable grates provide 32" of vertical travel. Maintaining desired cooking temperature is a breeze.
- Ergonomic rolled wheel hand crank quickly adjusts grate height
- Aircraft grade pulley system
- Heavy grate load capacity
- Compatible with all cooking woods and/or charcoal fuels to meet your style.
- Easy to clean, grate adjusts up and out of the way. Check out our ergonomic ash cleanout shovel in Add Ons.
- Attractive finish. Stainless grills are sleek, 304 Stainless Steel material
- Upgrade Features: Argentine Asado Grates, Free Float Round Rod Grates, Griddle Grates, Rotisserie Units, Storage Lids, Log Lighters, Charcoal Grates, Firebrick. Full list available in Add Ons.
Custom Sizes are available! We can build to fit any existing counter opening. Contact us for pricing.
Recommended Counter Opening Size: Counter Openings should be 1/2” larger than the size selected. For example, a 36”x24” unit would require a 36.5”x24.5” counter opening. Our measurements are precise so many customers build their islands while their grill is in production. When it arrives they drop it right in.
48” and larger models can have either a single or dual independent crank configuration.
We use only 304 Grade Stainless Steel materials use an 8-step stainless manufacturing process for maximum rust resistance.
- Laser cut stainless parts.
- Specialized Plastic rolling dies to minimize cross contamination.
- First Polish with specialized stainless grinder/pad prior to welding.
- Tig welded to minimize heat dissipation in material, ensure a clean filler metal with no contaminates, and a nice clean weld appearance.
- Final Grinding and polishing.
- Welds are passivated with a specialized machine ensuring that the stainless protective layer is formed again.
- We then rinse the entire grill with a specialized stainless cleaner to ensure any contaminates are removed from the grill.
- Finish off with a polish.
Without passivation stainless welds are likely to form a rust. Read more about the importance of passivation and why all stainless grills are not created equal!