How to measure your island for your Santa Maria BBQ Grill Pit?
Many times a customer will have a outdoor kitchen island with an existing opening and need us to build a grill to fit. We require the the following measurements be taken to insure a good fit.
Total time: 8 minutes
- Tape Measure
How to measure:
- First measure the length (left to right) of the opening.
- Make sure to take measurements in back, middle, and front.
- Next measure the width (front to back) of the opening.
- Make sure to take measurements on the right, left, and middle.
- Measure from the ledge of the countertop into the firebox.
- Make sure to take measurements in the middle of the grill on both right and left side.