How to install crank – wheel on a steel dual Crank Santa Maria grill
- Take the provided round wheel, washers, and lock collar.
- Slide the wheel in the hole on the guide. Followed by inserting the washers and lock collar on the shaft.
- Insert the shaft into the middle guides hole. Don’t push round wheel flush to the outside guide yet.
- Raise the Ratchet bar so large end is facing up and small side is facing down.
- Now push round wheel flush with the grills guide.
- Slide the washers into the guides channel followed by the lock collar.
- Tip: make sure the lock collars set screw is facing down
- Use the provided l wrench and tighten the set screw.
- Take the provided wire and slide it through crank shaft holes.
- Make sure both wires are equal length after placing through holes.
- Take the wire nut and slide the wire through the nut.
- With the wire nut over the wire loop the wire through the grate tab hole.
- Slide the wire nut over the loop and tighten with 8mm socket.
- Take the second wire and repeat steps 2-4.
- Make sure to pull on the wire to take any slack out of it before tightening.
Repeat same steps 1-5 for the opposite side of the grill.
Dual Crank Santa Maria grill crank install
How to install round wheel and wire in a steel dual crank Santa Maria grill manufactured by JD Fabrications Inc.
The video was uploaded on 10/14/2021.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 2 minutes and 55 seconds.