How to install rotisserie on Santa Maria Grill & Argentine style Grill?
How to install JD Fabrications custom motor bracket on your 85lbs rotisserie motor. Our custom bracket adapts a one grill rotisserie motor into our custom grate brackets without the use of any tools. This makes setting up your Santa Maria Grills height adjustable rotisserie a breeze.
Total time: 5 minutes
- Rotisserie Motor
- JD Fabrications Custom motor Bracket
- 2 #10 – 32 strews
- Box cutter – knife
- Philips screw driver
- Open the motor box and pull motor out
- Take the 2 screws that are on the electric cord side of the motor off.
- Place the bracket on the motor with the long narrow tab facing the shaft inlet.
- Take the provided screws and replace the two that were removed in step two.
How to install rotisserie on Santa Maria and Argentine Style grill?
How to install JD Fabrications custom rotisserie bracket on your new 85lbs rotisserie motor
The video was uploaded on 5/24/2021.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 2 minutes and 28 seconds.