How to clean out a Santa Maria Grill without a front door?
How to clean out your Santa Maria Argentine Style Grill without a open front or front door. Using a simple 5-6 step process.
Total time: 5 minutes
How to clean ash out of Santa Maria and Argentine Style Grill fireboxes?
- Wait for ash to cool before cleaning out.
- Grab a flat head shovel
- Raise your grill grate to the top.
- Scrape all the coal-ash to one side of firebox.
- Scoop ash out into bin. WARNING make sure all coals are cold. Do not dispose of coal in flammable containers.
- (Optional) If you would like it cleaner you can use a shop vac or a small dust broom. Again make sure ash-coal is cold.
- Lower grate back down to floor or add wood for your next great meal.
How to clean out your Santa Maria – Argentine bbq grill.
How to clean out your Santa Maria Grill or Argentine Style Grill without a front door….
The video was uploaded on 5/24/2021.
You can view the video here.
The video lasts for 1 minute and 45 seconds.