Height Adjustable Rotisserie
- Calculated at Checkout
JD Fabrications offers the only Height Adjustable Rotisserie setup for a Santa Maria Grill.
Rotisseries can be added to any JD Fabrications Grill at the time of fabrication. Our design is functional, user-friendly, and most importantly, produces excellent results. Rotisserie height is adjusted by existing Round Wheel or L crank feature. Height Adjustable Rotisseries can be made compatible with any grate style and any material option. All rotisserie components are Grade 304 stainless steel. This design does not alter the function of the existing grill and all components are removable for storage. Compatible with single and dual crank grills. For dual crank grills, rotisserie is purchased separately for each independent side. Many people opt for the larger side only.
A few modifications are made to make a grill compatible with a Height Adjustable Rotisserie option, so this add on must be decided on at the time of grill fabrication; it cannot be added afterwards. The vertical guides are changed to a split tube design, providing a centered track for the spit rod to travel. The horizontal support bar is upgraded to larger tube to accommodate the larger vertical guides. Grates are made with a sub-frame so they can be easily removed when the rotisserie is in use. This allows room for animals up to 85 lbs! A slide on motor mount bracket is added to the grate frame so the motor can be installed without the need for bolts or tools. Check out our video clips for a visual! We know you’ll love it.
- All 304 Grade Stainless Components
- 85 lb Capacity Electric Rotisserie Motor with Stainless Casing
- Custom sliding motor mount
- Resting bracket with adjustable locking collar
- 5/8” stainless hexagonal spit rod
- 2 heavy duty stainless spit forks
- Motor cooling fan which spins at 6 revolutions per minute
- Compatible with Steel and Stainless Grates (please select the appropriate option)
- Compatible with Single and Dual Crank Configurations. NOTE: Rotisseries only function on ONE side of a dual crank grill.
- Split grate tracks, 1.5"x1" .120 wall tubing vs. STD Channel
- Sub-frame with Laser cut custom Rotisserie brackets
- Extended vertical grate tracks
- 3" upgrade support bar