Deluxe Santa Maria - Argentine Style Portable Grill 36" x 24"
- 475.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Why 304 Grade Stainless Steel? Because it can last a lifetime! This material is naturally very rust resistant. That combined with our clean TIG welding assembly process makes this model a great choice for coastal or wet climates. We also laser cut all of our stainless components. That's a very important step to maintain a pure stainless product that will remain rust free.
- Grill Grate Options: Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate or Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Tires: Larger Non-marking locking swivel casters
- Guides: split stainless tube 1/8th thick.
- Stainless LPG log lighter
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 3/4” thick solid bar
- Height Control Mechanism: 1" Large Grip Round wheel with Ratchet crank
- Finish: 304 Grade Stainless Steel
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Firebrick lined bottom
- DELUXE BUNDLE: This grill includes a 85 lb Height Adjustable Rotisserie, Price Break on your choice of Specialty Grate, LPG Gas Assist Log Lighter (applicable to drop in firebox and Ranch Series freestanding options), an upgrade to Thicker 3/4" Crank Shaft, Large Grip 1" Round Wheel(s), Thicker Legs, Large Caster Tires.
- Grill weight 36x24 464lbs
DELUXE BUNDLE! This grill comes with a Bundle of Customer Favorites at Cost Savings! When you order Deluxe you'll enjoy: An 85 lb Height Adjustable Rotisserie, Price Break on your choice of Specialty Grate, LPG Gas Assist Log Lighter (applicable to drop in firebox and Ranch Series freestanding options), an upgrade to Thicker 3/4" Crank Shaft, Large Grip 1" Round Wheel(s), Thicker Legs, Large Caster Tires.
Important Care Information for Stainless Products:
- Clean your stainless grill grate with ONLY stainless grill brushes or pumice grill stones. (Use of steel cleaning products will cause rust on your stainless grill).
- If you use steel grill accessories (ie. grill baskets, cast iron pots, etc) store them away after use. (Leaving a steel product in contact with your stainless grill can transfer rust if moisture is involved).