Argentine Gaucho Grill Dual Crank - Corten & Stainless
- 850.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Dual Portable Argentinian Gaucho Style - Santa Maria Grill with Height Adjustable Rotisserie combines both modern stainless architecture and rustic design.
What is Corten? Corten steel is a group of steel alloys which were developed to obviate the need for painting, and form a stable rust-like appearance if exposed to the weather for several years. It's often used as an ornamental feature in modern architecture, notably on many Starbucks stores. It has increased resistance to atmospheric corrosion when compared to other steels. It resists the corrosive effects of rain, snow, ice, fog, and other meteorological conditions by forming a coating of dark brown oxidation over the metal, which inhibits deeper penetration and negates the need for painting and costly rust-prevention maintenance over the years. In simple terms the steel is allowed to rust and that rust forms a protective coating that slows the rate of future corrosion. Color will change and develop over time!
- Your choice of specialty cooking grate options! Choose from 1) Dual, Precisely sloped Stainless Argentine V Grates with drip pans for catching fat drippings. Use for basting! Eliminates flare ups. Or 2) Dual, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grates that offer the easiest cleaning and maximum warp resistance/longevity.
- Upper stainless steel free float round rod warming/resting rack. Rest your finished steaks, set a tray to offload finished items, keep warm.
- Uniquely designed Corten weathering steel base. Corten material is not only cool to look at, it forms a protective patina instead of a destructive rust.
- Upper Stainless Frame, sets into corten firebox base. Note: Frame can be used later as a countertop drop in should your needs evolve.
- The fully brick lined firebox helps retrain heat and cuts down fuel usage.
- Height Adjustable Rotisserie included! Comes with an 85 lb electric motor, rotisserie motor bracket, stainless hexagon spit rod, and heavy duty stainless spit forks. Rotisserie components are completely removable.
- Type 304 Stainless upper grill
- Split guides that can accept a stainless rotisserie with JD Fabrications custom brackets
- Stainless Argentine Grate with drip pan or Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate
- Upper stainless round rod warming rack
- Stainless Round wheel with spokes and Stainless ratchet crank mechanism
- Heavy 3/16" Corten Plate steel lower firebox
- Firebrick lined walls and bottom floor
- Large non marking casters with lock brakes
- Aircraft grade wire