ALL Stainless Primal Santa Maria Argentine BBQ Grill Pit
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
Architectural Santa Maria Argentine BBQ Grill Pit.
- Precisely sloped Stainless Argentine Grill grate with drip pan: Perfect for catching fat dripping and rolling them into the front drip pan for basting and minimizing flare ups.
- Stainless steel free float round rod warming rack: Easy to clean and perfect for slow cooking and keeping food warm.
- Type 304 foot grade stainless firebox and legs
- Firebrick lined firebox: Helps retrain heat inside the firebox and helps prevent premature warping of the firebox floor.
- Large non marking casters: Perfect for rolling over different terrains with lock brakes to stop grill from moving when being used.
- Fully brick lined firebox to funnel the heat upward minimizing heat loss
- upper warming rack to allow meats to rest while cooking other items
- Height adjustable rotisserie: center shaft to allow larger pieces of meat to be cooked, also allows for a dual split fire to cook from both sides, center shaft creates equal weight distribution allowing the guide tabs to glide with ease when raising and lowering meat on rotisserie.
- Type 304 Stainless upper grill
- Split guides that can accept a stainless rotisserie (with JD Fabrications custom brackets)
- Stainless Argentine Grate with drip pan (can be upgraded to Stainless Free Float round rod grate)
- Upper free float stainless round rod warming rack
- Stainless Round wheel with spokes and Stainless ratchet crank mechanism
- Heavy 3/16" Stainless Plate lower firebox
- Stainless legs
- Firebrick lined walls and bottom floor
- Large non marking casters with lock brakes
- Aircraft grade wire