72″ x 30″ FIESTA
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFLECT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES.
The Fiesta was inspired by Santa Maria's local ranchers, who would historically host Spanish-style feasts each spring for their ranch hands. It's large enough to feed the entire outfit in one shift, plus anyone else you invite. The more, the merrier! True to traditional Santa Maria Style, this grill is ready to get the job done. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for functionality and durability.
JD Fabrications Santa Maria Style FIESTA Wood-Fired Grill is a residential or commercial portable grill. It's our largest freestanding grill model.
72x30" FIESTA Santa Maria Style Freestanding Commercial Catering Grill Features:
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Fully formed and welded fireboxes with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean out a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Removable round wheel with ratchet crank for heavy loads. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height.
- Available in Single and Dual Crank Configurations.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Firebox thickness, ¼” thick steel. ¼” grills are equivalent to the thickness of 4 pennies.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- Two, 8” solid rubber tires and two locking swivel caster tires that will never go flat.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Call us old school, we build every grill we sell in Santa Maria, CA. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Minimal Assembly Required: Round hand wheels
- Grilling surface: Available in Single or Dual Crank configurations
- Firebox Thickness: 1/4"
- Dimensions: Length 72” (Overall 75” including lips) Width: 30” (Overall 33” including lips) Rim Height: 36”
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Upgrade to Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Steel Argentine V Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate. Dual Grates can be split 60/40.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Tires: Two, 8” solid rubber tires and two, 8" locking swivel caster tires
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: Dual crank configuration comes with 5/8” thick solid bar, Single crank configuration comes with 1" tube crank bar and pillow blocks
- Height Control Mechanism: Dual crank configuration comes with Dual 5/8" thick round wheels with Ratchet cranks, Single crank configuration comes with Single 1" tube wheel with Round wheel and Ratchet crank
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint