72" x 24" FIESTA
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFELCT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES.
Key Benefits of JD Fabrications Grills
- Built to Last and Impress with Heavy Gauge Materials. We don’t mess around.
- Elegant and Traditional Design Options to Fit Your Space
- Portable Styles with HD Casters for Maneuverability
- Drop In Styles with Flanged Lips for Easy Countertop Installation
- Easy Grate Height Adjustment with Ratchet System For Heavy Grate Loads
- Firebrick Lined Firebox Styles for Longevity, Fuel Savings, Heat Retention and Distribution
- Simple Operation for Delicious Results Every Time
- Strong, Four-Sided Open Airflow Design
- Easy Top Cleanout, eliminating doors that will warp and drop ash
- Stainless Models are High Grade 304 Stainless & Fully Passivated for Ultimate Rust Resistance
- Steel Models are Finished with Heat Resistant Paint Coating Rated at 1400 Degrees F, Continuous, & Up to 2000 Degrees F, Intermittent.
- Your Choice Cooking Grates-Argentine V Grate, Free Float Round Rod, Expanded Diamond, Griddle
- Height Adjustable Rotisserie Options Feature a Centered Spit Rod
- NEW! Deluxe Options-Enjoy a Bundle of Customer Favorites at Cost Savings
- Incredibly Versatile- Fueled by Wood and/or Charcoal, with Gas Assist Option
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
The Fiesta is inspired by Santa Maria's local ranchers, who would historically host Spanish-style feasts each spring for their ranch hands. It's large enough to feed the entire outfit in one shift. True to traditional Santa Maria Style, this grill is ready to get the job done. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for functionality and durability.
72"x24” Fiesta Commercial Catering Santa Maria BBQ Freestanding Grill Features:
- Engineered with your best interest in mind! Fully formed and welded fireboxes with 1.75” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Cooking grate system has 30” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash cleanout a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning round wheel.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grates removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Call us old school, we build every grill we sell in Santa Maria, CA. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Minimal Assembly Required
- Split Dual Crank Grill surface Large side: 45.5"x22.5" Small side: 21"x22.5"
- Firebox Thickness: 1/4"equivalent to the thickness of 4 pennies.
- Dimensions: Length 72” (Overall 75.5” including lips) Width: 24” (Overall 27.5” including lips) Rim Height: 36”
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Upgrade to Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Steel Argentine V Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate. Dual Grates can be split 60/40.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Tires: Two, 5”x2" swivel tires and two 5"x2" locking swivel caster will never go flat.
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 5/8” thick solid crank bar.
- Height Control Mechanism: Dual crank configuration comes with Dual 5/8" Round wheels with Ratchet crank.
- LPG Log Lighter
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
- Firebrick lined bottom
- Grill weight dual 935