48"x24" STEEL Dual Crank Drop In Frame Insert- Santa Maria Grill- Argentine Style
AUTOMATIC 15% GRILL WHEN ADDED TO CART
- 4824 drop in frame steel dual crank expanded
- Calculated at Checkout
- Fully welded and engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind.
- Easy Installation. Our frames come with 2.5” outward facing lips on all sides for easy installation.
- Dual Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel (12" below and 20" above the rim) to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean-out a breeze with a hand shovel. Each side functions independently.
- Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grates for form and function. Season just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
- Rest easy, all JD Fabrications grills are covered under our 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty. See warranty details under Warranty tab.
Minimal Assembly Required: round hand wheels
- Standard Dimensions: Length Range: 48 (Overall Range: 53" including lips) Standard Width: 24” (Overall 29” including lips) Custom Dimensions available.
- Dual split grates 60:40
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grates comes stock. Or upgrade to Dual Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grates, Steel Argentine V Grates, Stainless Argentine V Grates, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grates.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Installation: Suitable for islands constructed of solid brick
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bars: 5/8” thick solid bars
- Height Control Mechanisms: Round wheels with Ratchets
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
Custom Sizes: We can build to fit your existing counter opening. Additional fees apply. Contact us with your size for a quick quote!
Drop-In Frame Grills are designed to be a dropped into masonry units constructed of solid brick. Select from our standard sizes or we can build to suit your existing counter opening. The counter top opening should be 1/2" larger than the selected grill size. For example, a 48" x 24" Drop-In Frame will require a 48-1/2" x 24-1/2" counter top opening. There is no bolting or gluing required. Simply drop the frame to your opening, and the grill will be supported by the 2-1/2" flanges around all four sides.
Depending on the size of the grill, we recommend the brick floor be built approx. 14"-16" from grill rim to brick floor. This offers optimal temperature ranges for most wood fires. If using solely charcoal the firebox can be shallower.