48″ x 24″ RANGE BOSS
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFLECT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES.
The Range Boss is the manager of the cow outfit on the old range. It's a great size! Large enough to feed a hungry crowd. True to traditional Santa Maria Style, this grill is ready to get the job done. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for functionality and durability.
48x24” RANGE BOSS Santa Maria BBQ Freestanding Grill Features:
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Fully formed and welded fireboxes with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean-out a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Over-sized compression spring provides tension to hold moderate loads. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height. Ratchet upgrades available for heavy loads.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Firebox thickness options: ¼” (.25") thick steel. ¼” grills are equivalent to the thickness of 4 pennies.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- Locking swivel caster tires that will never go flat.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Call us old school, we build every grill we sell in Santa Maria, CA. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Minimal Assembly Required: round hand wheel and caster installation.
- Firebox Thickness: 1/4"
- Dimensions: Length 48” (Overall 51” including lips) Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Rim Height: 36”
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Steel Argentine V Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Tires: 4 height adjustable swivel lock brake casters
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 5/8” thick solid bar with Ratchet for heavy loads
- Height Control Mechanism: 5/8" thick Round wheel
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warrant
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
- Firebrick Lined Bottom
- Grill weight Single Crank 543lbs / Grill weight Dual Crank 563lbs