48″ x 24″ RANGE BOSS Single
- 48x24 single steel expanded
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES MAY REFLECT GRILLS WITH CUSTOM ADDITIONS. PLEASE REVIEW SPECIFICATIONS FOR INCLUDED PRODUCT FEATURES.
Key Benefits of JD Fabrications Grills
- Built to Last and Impress with Heavy Gauge Materials. We don’t mess around.
- Elegant and Traditional Design Options to Fit Your Space
- Portable Styles with HD Casters for Maneuverability
- Drop In Styles with Flanged Lips for Easy Countertop Installation
- Easy Grate Height Adjustment with Ratchet System For Heavy Grate Loads
- Firebrick Lined Firebox Styles for Longevity, Fuel Savings, Heat Retention and Distribution
- Simple Operation for Delicious Results Every Time
- Strong, Four-Sided Open Airflow Design
- Easy Top Cleanout, eliminating doors that will warp and drop ash
- Stainless Models are High Grade 304 Stainless & Fully Passivated for Ultimate Rust Resistance
- Steel Models are Finished with Heat Resistant Paint Coating Rated at 1400 Degrees F, Continuous, & Up to 2000 Degrees F, Intermittent.
- Your Choice Cooking Grates-Argentine V Grate, Free Float Round Rod, Expanded Diamond, Griddle
- NEW! Deluxe Options-Enjoy a Bundle of Customer Favorites at Cost Savings
- Incredibly Versatile- Fueled by Wood and/or Charcoal, with Gas Assist Option
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
The Range Boss is the manager of the cow outfit on the old range. It's a great size! Large enough to feed a hungry crowd. True to traditional Santa Maria Style, this grill is ready to get the job done. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for functionality and durability.
48x24” RANGE BOSS Santa Maria BBQ Freestanding Grill Features:
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Fully formed and welded fireboxes with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean-out a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- LPG log lighter to start up your wood without the use of newspaper, lighter fluid, or auto light charcoal.
- Firebox thickness options: ¼” (.25") thick steel. ¼” grills are equivalent to the thickness of 4 pennies.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- Locking swivel caster tires that will never go flat.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Call us old school, we build every grill we sell in Santa Maria, CA. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Minimal Assembly Required: round hand wheel and caster installation.
- Firebox Thickness: 1/4"
- Dimensions: Length 48” (Overall 51” including lips) Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Rim Height: 36”
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Steel Argentine V Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Tires: 4 height adjustable swivel lock brake casters
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- LPG Log lighter
- Crank Bar: 5/8” thick solid bar with Ratchet for heavy loads
- Height Control Mechanism: 5/8" thick Round wheel
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warrant
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
- Firebrick Lined Bottom
- Grill weight Single Crank 543lbs