48", 60" & 72" Santa Maria Style Wood / Charcoal Grill - Dual Crank
- 545.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Looking for a top-of-the-line BBQ that will make your catering business shine? Or just a large, commercial quality grill to use on your patio for years and years? Look no further than JD Fabrications BBQ. These premium grills are perfect for cooking up delicious food for your guests. With its wood-fired charcoal design, it provides a unique flavor that your guests will love. Plus, it's built to last with commercial-grade construction. So whether you're cooking for a large event or a small gathering, JD Fabrications BBQ has you covered. These are crowd-pleasing sizes.
True to traditional Santa Maria Style, these grills are ready to get the job done. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for functionality and durability. We've grilled on Santa Maria grills a time or two and we know what works, what lasts, and what doesn't. We offer the most functional designs to suit multiple purposes from commercial uses to residential.
Choose from portable units to wheel around the patio, grills to cater a wedding, haul to the lake for the weekend, or install in your outdoor kitchen island. We have all stainless NSF approved options for use in commercial kitchens. We offer custom sizes to fit your existing island counter opening, if needed.
With our grills, you'll be able to cook up the juiciest chicken, steak, or seafood. Veggies are a must try, we promise you won't be able to get enough of the wood fired flavors that come off the grates. We use only the highest quality materials, and they are as tried and true as far as design goes. You can be confident that your food will always taste great and come out on top. The brick lined fireboxes are compatible with various hardwoods, lump and charcoal products, and we even have a gas assist light option (found under accessories tab).
When adding to your cart you'll have some options to build your grill:
Size:48x24", 60x24", or 72x24". This is the measurement from the outside of the firebox. Cooking grates are a few inches smaller. This listing is for dual grate surfaces. (We offer the 48" size in a single surface in a separate listing in which two sides adjust independently. That is sometimes desired for cooking a whole hog or lamb on a 48" grill).
Configuration: Portable (with welded legs) or Drop In Island Insert (drops into a rectangular opening in your counter, supported by flanged lips on all four sides)
Grate Style: Steel Expanded (most similar to cast iron, flat perforated surfaces), Stainless Free Float Round Rods (each rod spins independently, rust resistant, easy to clean, killer sear marks), Stainless Argentine V Grate (has front drip pan, some use fats to baste while cooking, makes the best skin-on chicken).
Rotisserie: No (no rotisserie components are included, but you could order them at a later date should you wish), Yes (includes 85 lb electric motor, 5/8" stainless hex spit, 2 heavy duty stainless forks, custom motor bracket that slides onto the grate for height adjustability without the need for messing with bolts or screws). If you opt for a rotisserie it will function on the larger grate section of the dual split.
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Fully formed and welded fireboxes with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean-out a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Optional 85lbs height adjustable rotisserie, perfect for self-basting chicken, beef, or when used with basket small cuts of meat.
- Dual Crank Grates operate independently on each side
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Firebox thickness: ¼”. Equivalent to the thickness of 4 pennies.
- Locking swivel caster tires that will never go flat.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Call us old school, we build every grill we sell in Santa Maria, CA. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Minimal Assembly Required: round hand wheel and caster installation.
- Firebox Thickness: 1/4"
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Argentine V Grate or Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Height Control Mechanism: Round wheel
- Height adjustable rotisserie add on is capable of spinning 85lbs comes with 2 stainless forks, 5/8" stainless spit rod, and spit rod bushing.
- Finish: High temperature stove paint
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warrant
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
- Firebrick Lined Bottom
- Grill weight Dual Crank 563lbs