39.5" & 51.5" Argentine Gaucho Grill Single Crank - Stainless
- 520.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Stainless Portable Argentinian Gaucho Style - Santa Maria Grill with Height Adjustable Rotisserie
JD Fabrications is proud to introduce the newest addition to our Argentine Gaucho line of grills. There are some seriously impressive new additions as we have taken all that you loved about a traditional Gaucho and supercharged it with modern technology. Made from rust resistant, 304 grade stainless and Corten weathering steel, these grills will outlast anything else on the market and leave your guests wanting more. This professional grill showcases a sleek architectural design coupled with the ultimate rust resistance of all stainless.
What is Argentine Asado?
Cooking over an open flame is a way of life that's learned, perfected, and passed down through generations. In Argentina, barbecue is called "asado". The secret to good Argentine asado is an understanding of fire and ability to control temperatures throughout the cook. Argentine grills make it easy to encapsulate flavor in your food.
What is the secret to perfect asado?
Argentine Gaucho Grills are the secret to perfect asado. With height adjustable grates and a fully brick lined firebox, you can control the heat zones to get perfect sear, char, and flavor in your food every time. Our grills provide ultimate control through a specialized height adjustable grate system. The firebox is fully brick lined to capture and radiate heat. Fuel is lit directly under the cooking grate. As you feed your fire, temps are controlled by lifting or lowering the meat above the embers. Our Argentine Gaucho Grills are sought after by people who want to capture the pure essence of perfect asado. Smoke. Moisture. Flavor complexity.
- Your choice of specialty cooking grate options!
Choose from: 1) Sloped Stainless Argentine Grill grate with drip pan for catching fat drippings. Offers a hot cook while eliminating flare ups. Or 2) Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate that offers the easiest cleaning and maximum warp resistance/longevity.
The upper warming rack allows you to keep food warm or rest your food without having to remove it from the grill. Most asado is best when allowed to rest a while after cooking, allowing the juices to settle before cutting. We often remove food from the fire slightly before its ready because usually the internal temperature is high enough that it can continue to cook even after it's removed from the fire.
- Stainless Frame, sets into a stainless firebox base. Note: Frame can be used later as a countertop drop in should your needs evolve.
- Fully brick lined firebox helps retrain heat and cuts down fuel usage.
- Height Adjustable Rotisserie includes an 85 lb electric motor, rotisserie motor bracket, stainless hexagon spit rod, and heavy duty stainless spit forks. Rotisserie components are completely removable.
- Type 304 Stainless
- Split guides that can accept a stainless rotisserie with JD Fabrications custom brackets
- Stainless Argentine Grate with drip pan or Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate
- Upper stainless round rod warming rack
- Stainless Round wheel with spokes and Stainless ratchet crank mechanism
- Heavy 3/16" Stainless lower firebox
- Firebrick lined walls and bottom floor
- Large non marking casters with lock brakes
- Aircraft grade wire
Argentinian Style Grill cooking gopher cod on a Rotisserie
Looking for a delicious way to cook your gopher cod? Look no f...
Santa Maria BBQ Grill rotisserie chicken and bone in ribeye roast
Traditional tri-tip on a Santa Maria bbq grill
Argentinian grill with top warming rack.
Argentine style grill cooking pork ribs