36″ x 24″ x 3/16" RANCH HAND Santa Maria Argentinian-Style Gaucho Grill
AUTOMATIC 15% GRILL WHEN ADDED TO CART
- Calculated at Checkout
3/16" Firebox Thickness. Take Advantage While supplies last!
- Fully welded firebox, guides, and legs
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Fully formed and welded firebox with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 30” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean out a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the ratchet will stop the grate at the desired height.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available. Upgrade options available.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. We've got you covered. Our grills are built with heavy materials that will exceed your expectations on quality and durability.
- USA MADE.
Minimal Assembly Required.
- Firebox thickness 3/16" equivalent to the thickness of 3 pennies.
Dimensions: Length 36” (Overall 39” including lips) Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Rim Height: 36”
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or add a Specialty Grate Upgrade: Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Steel Argentine V Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Firebrick Lined bottom
- Base: 1.5x1.5 and 1x1 angle. Not removable and wont break down overtime all our bases are fully welded.
- Tires: 3"x1" Swivel casters with locks
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar/Height Control Mechanism: 5/8” thick round wheel with Ratchet can support 250 lbs plus weight
- Round Wheel: 5/8"Round wheel 1.25"x.188" flat bar spokes
- Finish: High temperature stove paint rated at temperatures of 1400 degree F continuous, and 2000 degrees F intermittent
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty
- Comes with a 1 Can of Touch Up paint
- Weight of grill 429 lbs
I am so incredibly pleased by the fine craftsmanship of my new Santa Maria Grill. Not only does it work for EVERYTHING from huge cuts of meat to tiny veggies with wood or charcoal - it is beautiful. When it arrived we had a contractor at our house and everyone gathered around and oohed and aahed. I had to remind them about social distancing! Haha! The next day my gardener was knocking on the door to ask where did I get such a magnificent grill?! It really is a showpiece and last night I grilled the tastiest tri-tip of my life over red oak. Heaven on Earth , really.