36" x 24" Santa Maria - Argentine Style Portable Grill - Single Crank
- 400.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
Nothing beats the flavors that come off a wood fired grill. Our system takes the guesswork out of live fire cooking. Unbelievable easy to use, portable, and perfectly rustic with old world charm. This traditional style Santa Maria grill provides an iron forged look with modern functionality to host the ultimate backyard barbecue experience. Designed by Santa Maria natives! This tried-and-true grill design is a local favorite because it holds true to traditional 'Santa Maria Style' barbecue, a beloved way of cooking that dates back hundreds of years on the Central Coast of California. If you drive around Santa Maria on the weekends you'll see smoke rising from backyards, smell tri-tip cooking, and red oak burning. These are often referred to as an Argentine style grill, as they are similar. Once you try your hand at cooking with one you'll wonder why you waited so long to savor the wood fired flavors that come with the territory. The 36" is our most compact design, popular for it's ability to feed up to 20-30 people a steak dinner.
You'll note this model is slightly less expensive than some of our other steel listings and may wonder why. In short, it has single channel guides which are not compatible with our height adjustable rotisserie system, because some people don't care about ever using a rotisserie! It's a wonderful option that will cook you delicious meals. Choose from three grate options. All grate options can be seen if you scroll through the images.
- Fully welded firebox, guides, and legs
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Fully formed and welded firebox with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 30” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean out a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the ratchet will stop the grate at the desired height.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available. Upgrade options available.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. We've got you covered. Our grills are built with heavy materials that will exceed your expectations on quality and durability.
- USA MADE.
Minimal Assembly Required: Round wheel tools required: Allen wrench and socket wrench.
- Firebox thickness 3/16" equivalent to the thickness of 3 pennies.
Dimensions: Length 36” (Overall 39” including lips) Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Rim Height: 36”
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or add a Specialty Grate Upgrade: Stainless Argentine V Grate or Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Firebrick Lined bottom
- Base: Tube frame, fully welded
- Tires: 3"x1" Swivel casters with locks
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar/Height Control Mechanism: 5/8” thick round wheel with Ratchet can support 250 lbs. plus weight
- Round Hand Wheel with flat bar spokes
- Finish: High temperature stove paint rated at temperatures of 1400 degree of continuous, and 2000 degrees F intermittent
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty
- Comes with a 1 Can of Touch Up paint
- Weight of grill 479 lbs.