36" x 24" RANCH HAND Deluxe
- Calculated at Checkout
IMAGES REFLECT THE RANCH HAND DELUXE W/DIFFERENT GRATE OPTIONS.
JD Fabrications Ranch Hand Deluxe is perfect for your weekend gathering, or family dinner after a long day. True to traditional Santa Maria Style, this grill is ready to make those memories. Engineered by Santa Maria natives for functionality and durability.
Key Benefits of JD Fabrications Grills
- Built to Last and Impress with Heavy Gauge Materials. We don’t mess around.
- Elegant and Traditional Design Options to Fit Your Space
- Portable Styles with HD Casters for Maneuverability
- Drop In Styles with Flanged Lips for Easy Countertop Installation
- Easy Grate Height Adjustment with Ratchet System For Heavy Grate Loads
- Firebrick Lined Firebox Styles for Longevity, Fuel Savings, Heat Retention and Distribution
- Simple Operation for Delicious Results Every Time
- Strong, Four-Sided Open Airflow Design
- Easy Top Cleanout, eliminating doors that will warp and drop ash
- Stainless Models are High Grade 304 Stainless & Fully Passivated for Ultimate Rust Resistance
- Steel Models are Finished with Heat Resistant Paint Coating Rated at 1400 Degrees F, Continuous, & Up to 2000 Degrees F, Intermittent.
- Your Choice Cooking Grates-Argentine V Grate, Free Float Round Rod, Expanded Diamond, Griddle
- NEW! Deluxe Options-Enjoy a Bundle of Customer Favorites at Cost Savings
- Incredibly Versatile- Fueled by Wood and/or Charcoal, with Gas Assist Option
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
36"x24” RANCH HAND DELUXE Santa Maria BBQ Freestanding Grill Features:
- Fully welded firebox, guides, and legs
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Fully formed and welded firebox with 1.5” outward facing lips on all sides make our design stand up to heat better than any competitor design.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 30” of travel to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash clean out a breeze with a hand shovel.
- Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height.
- Steel expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Seasons just like a cast iron skillet. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- It can be challenging to determine product quality from photos when buying online. See our material thickness comparison in the photos. We've created this guide to make our customers aware of the quality difference of JD Fab grills in comparison to competitors.
- USA MADE. Call us old school, we build every grill we sell in Santa Maria, CA. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
- LPG gas log lighter. No need for lighter fluid that destroys the taste of your meat or lump charcoal with starter mixed in. Just set your wood in the grill, turn on the gas, and walk away 5-10 minutes later your ready to cook.
- Height adjustable 85lbs Rotisserie.
DELUXE BUNDLE! This grill comes with a Bundle of Customer Favorites at Cost Savings! When you order Deluxe you'll enjoy: An 85 lb Height Adjustable Rotisserie, Price Break on your choice of Specialty Grate, LPG Gas Assist Log Lighter (applicable to drop in firebox and Ranch Series freestanding options), an upgrade to Thicker 3/4" Crank Shaft, Large Grip 1" Round Wheel(s), Thicker Legs, Large Caster Tires.
Minimal Assembly Required: Round wheel tools required: Allan wrench and socket wrench.
- Firebox thickness 1/4" equivalent to the thickness of 4 pennies.
- Dimensions: Length 36” (Overall 39” including lips) Width: 24” (Overall 27” including lips) Rim Height: 36”
- Grill Grate Options: Steel Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate, Steel Argentine V Grate, Stainless Argentine V Grate, Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Split guides for height adjustable rotisserie.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Firebrick Lined bottom
- Base: 2"x2" and 1.5"x1" steel tubing. Not removable and wont break down overtime all our bases are fully welded.
- Tires: 5"x2" Swivel casters two with lock brakes two without.
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar/Height Control Mechanism: 3/4” thick round wheel with Ratchet can support 250 lbs plus weight
- Round Wheel: 1” Round wheel 5/8" spokes
- 85lbs height adjustable rotisserie comes with motor, 2 stainless spit forks, stainless 5/8" spit rod, stainless rod bushing.
- Finish: High temperature stove paint 1400 degree continues 2000 degree intermittent
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Workmanship Warranty
- Comes with a 1 FREE Can of Touch Up paint
- Weight of grill 460 lbs