36" & 48" Santa Maria - Argentine Drop In Stainless Frame Insert - Single Crank
- 200.00 LBS
- Calculated at Checkout
- All 304 Stainless Steel material for ultimate protection against the elements. Not all stainless is created equal!
- TIG welded with laser cut components for maximum rust-resistance.
- Engineered for longevity with your best interest in mind. Our frames come with 2.5” outward facing lips on all sides for easy installation.
- Height adjustable cooking grate system has 32” of travel (12" below and 20" above the rim) to achieve perfect cooking temperatures as well as making ash cleanout a breeze.
- Round wheel with Ratchet crank. Achieve fast and easy grate height adjustment by turning the crank-the grate will stop at the desired height.
- Stainless expanded (diamond) cooking grate for form and function. Specialty grate upgrades are available.
- Aircraft grade cable wire with adjustable cable clamps make the grate removable if needed.
- USA MADE. Each JD Fabrications grill is manufactured in Santa Maria, CA never mass produced overseas. We hold our designs and our materials to the highest quality standards to provide our valued customers the best grills on the market.
Images may reflect add-ons and accessories please refer to specifications for what's included.
- Standard Dimensions: Length Range: 36” (Overall Range: 41 including lips) Standard Width: 24” (Overall 29” including lips)
- Custom Dimensions available.
- Grill Grate Options: Stainless Expanded (Diamond) Grate comes stock. Or upgrade to Stainless Argentine V Grate or Stainless Free Float Round Rod Grate.
- Fuel: Wood or Charcoal
- Installation: Suitable for islands constructed of solid brick
- Cable: 1/8” aircraft grade wire with adjustable clamps
- Crank Bar: 3/4” thick solid bar
- Height Adjustable Rotisserie: Includes 85lbs motor, stainless spit shaft, Stainless Forks, Lock
- Height Control Mechanism: Round wheel with Ratchet crank for heavy loads
- Finish: Grade 304 Stainless Steel
We can build to fit your existing counter opening. Additional fees apply. Contact us with your size for a quick quote!
Drop-In Frame Grills are designed to be a dropped into masonry units constructed of solid brick. Select from our standard sizes or we can build to suit your existing counter opening. The counter top opening should be 1/2" larger than the selected grill size. For example, a 30" x 24" Drop-In Frame will require a 30-1/2" x 24-1/2" counter top opening. There is no bolting or gluing required. Simply drop the frame to your opening, and the grill will be supported by the 2-1/2" flanges around all four sides.
Depending on the size of the grill, we recommend the brick floor be built approx. 14"-16" from grill rim to brick floor. This offers optimal temperature ranges for most wood fires. If using solely charcoal the firebox can be shallower.